Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bella's 1st Blog - 4 Months Old


Welcome to Bella's 1st Blog. This blog is for all of our wonderful family and friends so Paul and I may easily keep you updated on Bella and the family.

Bella Rose is growing so quickly! She was born on December 1, 2008 in Portland, OR (the Rose City). These pictures were taken when she was 3 and 1/2 months.

I had hoped to get this blog up and going sooner but it just didn't happen. Not too late, though. There are many more adventures to come. And I will keep the pictures and stories coming as they happen.





5 comments:

  1. So fun! Of course Bella is gorgeous! I can't wait to see you both soon.
    --
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add this to the top of my blog list.
    She is so adorable.
    Grammy Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie! Little Bella is way too cute, she looks a lot like you and I can't believe how much hair she already has! You'll have to keep me posted on where you guys are at now and what you've been up to, I now have your blog marked on mine so I can keep up with ya, take care, Jenny
    PS Taner says Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE PICTURES. I am so glad that you are doing this. It will make us feel closer. I really miss you, I think all of Idaho does too. Take care of each other.
    Love
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo! Bella's blog! She is absolutely adorable... Nice work you two! I sure hope you keep regularly updated posts with pictures to boot. I don't want to miss too much of her first year, they grow so fast. Check out our blog as well - theharperhome.blogspot.com. Thanks for the link here! So good to hear from you!
    -Suzanna

    ReplyDelete